For the Polish branch of the British company, servicing the sports betting and gaming industry, which specialises in high traffic applications and websites using the most advanced technologies, we are looking for:
- providing leadership, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders on issues. Presenting options and recommendations clearly and concise.
- defining quality test strategy and test plan in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- collaborating with the leadership team and stakeholders in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
- developing, implementing, tracking and reporting on team metrics. Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- providing leadership to onshore and offshore staff by assigning testing assignments and balancing individual workloads.
- looking ‘under the hood’ and having an appreciation of the system architecture and how it is to be tested
- deep mobile testing knowledge
- ideally 2+ years of experience as a QA Lead
- experience in working in a Sports betting/Gaming environment or a large financial institution
- ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and specifically work closely with the development team
- experience with test automation frameworks and working with the likes of JS, Java, Scala etc.
- some exposure/awareness to Performance testing using tools such as Gatling, Jmeter, Loadrunner in addition to functional testing using Selenium Webdriver
- ability to develop a robust and reusable automation framework across various platforms and devices
- ability to create a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and type of testing at each test level
- experience with Continuous Integration mode
- excellent interpersonal skills, Communicates Effectively, builds relationships, Influences others
- excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
For the person who meets the requirements mentioned above, we offer:
- attractive social benefits (private healthcare Enel-Med and MyBenefit, daily fruits)
- flexible working hours (8.00 – 18.00)
- lots of integration events & company parties
- company competitions with cool prizes
- brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.