For the Polish branch of the British company, servicing the sports betting and gaming industry, which specialises in high traffic applications and websites using the most advanced technologies, we are looking for:
Senior/Mid QA Engineer
- able to plan your mission as a QA Engineer and do your job day to day to make a difference in the overall quality of the product.
- providing leadership, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders on driving the automation strategy into the team. Presenting the facts and options and recommendations clearly and concise.
- looking ‘under the hood’ and having an appreciation of the system architecture and how it needs to be tested. You need to be technical and have an appreciation of system architecture!
- collaborating with Developers, Technical Leads, and Managers. You need to articulate QA and drive Automation excellence within your team.
- developing, implementing, tracking and reporting on KPI metrics. You need to walk the talk on Test Automation Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- customer eccentric, you understand, you care and grab opportunities to improve at every opportunity
- been well seasoned in developing test automation within an Agile environment. (min. 3 years)
- proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up –you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
- we are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
- a pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal.
- you are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken).
- understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA.
- you’ve worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting highest possible quality of product
- you know how to measure performance of React components and you put end user experience as priority
For the person who meets the requirements mentioned above, we offer:
- development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- high-quality equipment
- international exposure and business trips to offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- employment contract
- flexible working hours
- stable employment
- some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.