For our Client, a German company from the gaming industry, that uses their unique approach to live operations to create new version of games on the decline, we are currently looking for:
As an Android Engineer, you should possess rich Android development experience and best of class engineering skills.
In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game features from beginning to end in a critical role.
- at least 4 years of industry experience
- shipped at least 1 Android mobile/social game
- experience in C++, JAVA, Kotlin, Cocos2d-X (nice to have)
- extensive experience with building, releasing Android Apps
- extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code
- extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
- strong problem solving / debugging skills
- ability to work unsupervised
- attractive salary
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- trips to Berlin
- working with a team of professionals with a passion for games
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.