Our customer is an award winning Canadian software company, helping established companies digitally transform and realize the power of modern technologies.
With over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America they leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize and create applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
We are looking for Fullstack Developer to join our customer’s growing Software Development Team.
Location: 100% remote or Krakow
- Experience and knowledge of Node.js.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and RESTful APIs such as Java would be nice to have.
- Experience with AWS and good understanding of DevOps.
- Solid understanding of CSS and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Sass.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages, and preferably have experience working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be passionate about providing inclusive and accessible experiences to our client’s partners, including seeing products and features through the lens of Accessibility first and championing this vision across the teams.
- Be willing to work with many teams, trying new methods and helping others learn new ways.
- Building scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built open source with cloud first architecture.
- Implementing responsible web and/or mobile design principles using the latest technologies.
- Working in an Agile team with Designers and Product Owners to continuously iterate and build feedback into the solution.
- Being a part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within overall technical strategy.
- Committing to ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Working with technologies such as AWS and our partner technologies within projects including Azure, DotCMS and Red Hat.
- Approaching new projects with the client needs and users in mind.
- Being open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
- A stimulating work environment with a high professional standard.
- Personal development opportunities in a growing international team.
- Learning budget, certification bonuses, internal bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more.
- Demanding and enjoyable teamwork and cooperation with peers and Clients worldwide.