Our customer is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services. With their proprietary technologies and comprehensive solutions, they are transforming their clients’ project economics, helping them unlock new possibilities to develop energy resources while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their energy transition ambitions. Organized in two business segments Subsea and Surface they will continue to advance the industry with their pioneering integrated ecosystems, technology leadership and digital innovation.
As a Software Engineer, you fulfill an important role within the agile development team, translating human interpretation into functional code – while continuously experimenting with different technology and extreme programming (XP).
Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Krakow or 100% remote
You are meant for this job if you
- Have experience with software development and cloud-native services. Are curious of new technology and methodology.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail while keeping sight of the larger mission.
- Are familiar with modern development stack, e.g. Kotlin or Java 8+, TypeScript, React, GraphQL, PostgreSQL.
- Have worked with source control like Git.
- Have understanding of CI/CD, rapid delivery on production.
- Are experienced with one of the cloud platform like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Understand different Agile methodologies.
- Take ownership and pride in your delivery.
- Transforming user stories into functional code.
- Advising on technical feasibility of design implementation.
- Actively contributing to high quality delivery through pair programming.
- Integrating test driven methodology in your work practices.
- Constantly reiterating based on design, heuristic evaluation, user feedback and testing.
- Ensuring that the delivery is visually appealing, intuitive and useful.
- Challenges and personal development boosted through high exposure to the entirety of company’s global offering.
- Varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment.
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard. Support, training and development opportunities.