For our customer, an engineering firm, a global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore and surface technologies for the oil and gas industry, we are looking for Network Engineer in Krakow.
- CCNA R&S certification is highly desirable or demonstrated ability to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot routed and switched networks.
- Professional experience in network engineering or within industrial automation area with heavy exposure to Ethernet-based industrial networks.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python.
- Understanding of XML processing.
- Knowledge of network protocol analyzers such as Wireshark hands-on experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers will be a plus.
- High level of autonomy in task execution.
- Prior experience in computer networking related problem solving and troubleshooting will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Preparing network configurations for production and project communication testing.
- Delivery of Secure Data Gateway configuration and project-specific network configurations.
- Preparing documentation such as network topology drawing, network specification, and IP plan.
- Preparing test procedures and performing network topology tests using the Automatic Network Test System.
- Participating in meetings and design reviews with internal and external customers.
- Configuring of routing and switching equipment.
- Supporting to test personnel in the setup and conducting system testing.
- Participating in IFAT/FAT and EFAT testing.
- Providing remote support to technical service personnel, other on-site and offshore personnel during installation and troubleshooting.
you will like this
Flexible working hours
Foreign langugage classes
We will contact only selected candidates.