Our customer is an award winning digital banking software solution provider. More than 100 large financial institutions around the globe have benefitted from their banking platform. They have offices in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and now they have opened their branch in Krakow. We are looking for an experienced Principal QA Engineer to strengthen and coach the team. As a QA Engineer, you focus on all aspects of quality, using your DevOps skills to implement repeatable processes with the objective of painless and continuous delivery. Within the QA Chapter, you help drive the roadmap to continually improve our quality processes.
In your role as Principal QA Engineer, you are a sounding board for your peers, coaching both Developers and QA Engineers to understand and adopt best practices in test automation. You are a clear communicator and can explain technical topics, issues and questions to Various audiences in a clear and concise way.
You know what motivates your peers and like to share the vision while driving your QA goals in an iterative and agile way. Hands-on automation testing (writing scripts, implementing test suites, building pipelines) is a significant part of your job.
Principal QA Engineer
Location: Krakow or remote
- Professional experience as a QA Engineer.
- Strong experience and understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with at least one of the Selenium-based testing framework.
- Strong professional experience testing API endpoints, preferably using REST Assured.
- Ready to perform both manual and automation testing.
- Experience in techniques like Domain-driven design and Lean.
- You are a natural leader, have some experience in leading the team or willingness to lead one.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to bring a vision across and get the commitment to move everyone along.
Nice to have
- Experience in performance testing.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Understanding how to build proper testing in a product that comprises different SDKs and toolkits.
- As a QA Automation Engineer, you play a key role in improving and innovating our QA automation processes to support the delivery of our product, as we work towards Continuous Delivery.
- You support and coach your peers in the QA Chapter, through workshops, documentation, and pair programming.
- You continually drive innovation, creating a vision for automation across all the products and finding solutions to QA automation challenges that scale well and are sustainable.
- You are one of the key drivers for the QA innovation backlog and planning, and set objectives for the QA Chapter to Shift-Left and work towards higher quality and independent releases.
- As this is a scaled Agile product organisation, we want to establish tight feedback loops in every process. For you, that means you need to hone your personal leadership skills continually.
- A mark on a product used by millions.
- Working with the latest technology.
- Hands-on learning – if you are hungry to learn and ready to explore different ways – this is the place to be.
- Plenty of opportunities to switch contexts and work on a variety of different tasks.
- A place where your ideas will move company’s proposition forward and will create a vision for the future of banking.
- Opportunity to work with the smartest people in the industry.
- Working on projects with people from all over the world.