We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join our customer’s growing Software Development Team, someone who possesses a passion for code quality and is eager to dive into the business requirements end as well.
As QA Engineer you will work on a few different projects at a time touching different business areas, handling both web and mobile projects by cooperating closely with Krakow and San Diego teams.
Location: 100% remote or Krakow
- Ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and specifically work closely with the development team.
- Good experience with Agile (SCRUM and Kanban).
- Ability to switch business context between projects.
- Strong experience with test automation for web and mobile (e.g. TestRail, Postman).
- Has developed and maintained end to end testing of a web application using Cypress.
- Open-minded, looking for an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken).
Nice to have
- Experience in remote work / working with distributed teams would be a plus.
- Knowledge of ISTQB methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test cases.
- Continuous Integration / build systems’ knowledge (Github, CircleCI, etc.).
- Defining test strategy and plans, writing and executing test cases and test scenarios (automated and manual).
- Understanding business requirements in various projects.
- Participating in full software development life cycle.
- Enabling the team to work in a CI/CD approach by perfecting the process.
- Effectively using test management tools to maintain and execute test scripts.
- Effectively documenting identified defects.
- Cooperating with developers to resolve any product issues.
- Opportunity to gain experience with a wide range of innovative projects and technologies.
- Working in a team that deliver solutions with creativity and precision and only accepts work that they as an organization find exciting and fulfilling.
- Up to 100% remote work – the company has an office in Kraków but it’s voluntary to use it.
- B2B contract with Polish bank holidays off with pay.