Our client is a British company - development center in Krakow, part of a leading global betting company, specializing in building advanced systems for the online sports betting industry in the world. The solutions built by the company are used by tens of millions of users every day and their customers including the great majority of key businesses in the gaming field.
Senior Project Manager (Marketing)
Marketing Services is part of a newly formed Core development group within the company. Through the application of Kanban and Agile methodologies, the new Senior Project Manager and his/her team will provide quick win, online marketing services such as deep link generators, CRM redirect tools, landing pages; contributing to and improving the company’s customer experience platform. The Senior Project Manager will manage a range of projects with significant technical elements and multiple inter-project dependencies. He/she must be self-motivated and outcome driven, working closely with Key Suppliers, other Project Mangers, Technical resources and Architects across multiple work streams to ensure that project delivery is aligned to business targets and our technical roadmap
- takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of assigned projects
- facilitate the business change decision making process and then plan the implementation of change with the project stakeholders
- ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained throughout the project lifecycle with regular reports provided to stakeholders
- identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project and make changes and recommendations thereon
- build strong relationships with and between key stakeholders and influencers
- provide clear direction to the project delivery team and clear communication to other work-streams about impact to their areas.
- manage stakeholder expectations, including the provision of clear, accurate and timely project reports, and resource demand plans to resource providers.
- maintain a strong customer focus when managing your projects.
- improve service delivery by driving service improvement initiatives while maintaining plans to ensure they are scoped, funded, prioritized and delivered accordingly.
- proactively manage the project lifecycle ensuring agreed timescales, budgets and targets remain on track
- create the business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment and any business activities required to integrate new processes or jobs to the business as usual environment
- manage key stakeholders expectations through regular updates and feedback and communicating changes to plans as appropriate
- assist and advise business managers in all aspects of project management in particular budgetary control and identifying risk
- previous experience as Project Manager with strong technical know how
- technical qualifications
- excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical language to business language
- demonstrable experience working with development team - preferred with node.js tech stack, web services or/and web applications
- strong written and verbal communication English
- experience in SCRUM, AGILE & Kanban methodologies
Preferred but not essential:
- proven track record as a project manager in either Gaming, Marketing, E-Commerce or Banking
- Scrum Master certified
- Internationally recognized Project Management certification (i.e. PMP, PRINCE, APM, PMI)
- stable employment
- attractive social benefits
- flexible working hours
- lots of integration events & company parties
- individual training budget
- option to work on B2B contract
- company competitions with cool prizes
- brand new office in the city center (+6000m2)
- business trips to the UK and Gibraltar
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.