Our client is a leading global provider of accounts payable invoice automation solutions in the cloud, working with clients around the world, allowing them to achieve efficient and automated invoice management with greater control and less manual input. Due to rapid expansion on European and US markets, to strengthen their integration team, we are looking for:
- making sure cloud environments work great for company's customers
- finding and implementing improvements in Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- participation in design and development of CI / CD pipelines
- deploying of new software releases in the production environment
- writing PowerShell scripts that automate almost everything
- monitoring, measuring and troubleshooting all aspects of application and infrastructure
- we do a lot of scripting (we use Powershell). You should be able to write code to solve problems (in some language).
- CI / CD tools are important to us (we use Jenkins a lot). Experience in this area is useful
- monitoring is also a big part of what we do (Graphite / Grafana). Experience in this area is relevant
- we use both Windows and Linux, you should be comfortable and willing to work with both…but most of all we value a proven record of curiosity and drive!
- very good English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Scandinavian working culture
- individual training budget + 5 days off for conferences, etc.
- Multisport card, private healthcare, life insurance
- essential licenses and equipment (Dell, 2x23”, SSD)
- flexible working hours (home office if needed)
- access to Microsoft Certifications, Pluralsight and Safari Books
- in-house technical trainings, board games parties, occasional events, team breakfasts, games room
- spacious office in great location
- fresh fruits, unlimited coffee, etc.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.