For our Client, a German company from the gaming industry, that uses their unique approach to live operations to create new version of games on the decline, we are currently looking for:
Senior Server Engineer
As a Senior Server Engineer, you have wide back-end development experience with best of class engineering skills.
In addition to having deep knowledge of scalable distributed systems, you have a passion for gaming and thrive on working with all departments to ensure that each game's needs are met by the company's core engineering team. In collaboration internal and globally distributed teams, you will drive game features from beginning to end.
- experience in Node.js, Golang, PHP or Java
- extensive experience with LAMP, MEAN stacks
- extensive experience with cloud architectures via AWS, GCP, or Azure
- extensive experience working with internal and externally developed, legacy code
- extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- extensive experience with Web Development frameworks (e.g. Angular/React) and HTML/CSS
- experience with High-Load or Data-Intensive applications
- experience with Containers(Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus
- strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
- strong performance optimization experience
- strong problem solving / debugging skills
- ability to work unsupervised
- ability to assist others in their work
- attractive salary
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- trips to Berlin
- working with a team of professionals with a passion for games
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.